Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Starting a New Chapter...

Wow! It has been forever since I last blogged...I actually forgot I had this! Now that I am embarking on a new journey and starting a new chapter in my life I have decided to take blogging up again.

What journey, you ask?

New Orleans. In less than a week I will be moving to the wonderfully hot, humid city of New Orleans to begin my teaching career. I accepted the job less than a week ago and am already packing up my life to move 1,054 miles away. Goodbye Great Lakes, Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines, Blimpie Burger, and everything Pure Michigan. Bring on the Mardi Gras, Drew Brees, cajun food, and culture shock!

I'm feeling a mix of emotions, but I am so eager to move forward and grow as an individual and an educator.

Cheers to starting a new chapter!

4 comments: